Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CSN - your new "Go To" store!

I few weeks ago, I introduced you to CSN. They have over 200 stores that sell everything from shoes to dutch ovens I have been browsing through the stores and will be buying a few things to replace those that were lost in the fire. Take a look and let me know what YOU like!!

The wonderful people at CSN have graciously agreed to give one of my readers a $65 gift certificate in the form of a promotional gift code that can be used online at any one of the over 200 stores. So if you are looking for back to school supplies, household products OR just something special for yourself, this will be a great opportunity to get $65 towards your purchase. Lucky, lucky you!!

Rules of the give-away will be posted in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment