Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Many Projects, not enough Time

I am feeling stressed today. There are SO many projects I want to do. I just got a new book with designs by Doris Chan. All of them are GORGEOUS. There just does not seem to be enough time to make the things I want to make for ME. I am so envious of those who can knit/crochet FAST and get so many projects done!! I know I am slower because of the arthritis in my wrist combined with the tendonitis. But I truly do not see those things changing. I think it is just a part of getting old. It is a situation I am learning to live with.

The second anniversary meeting of our local CGOA group, Always in Stitches, meets tomorrow. We are doing some fun things, raffles & door prizes. A group free form project. I enjoy getting together with these gals monthly. Online groups are really great, but I enjoy the fact-to-face meetings also.

I am in an international exchange this month. (Scotland!) I am designing a Tea Time in Spring set that includes, placemats, a centerpiece, coaster and napkin rings. I will post pictures and pattern when I get it completed!

OK, break over, back to crocheting! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment