Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Update!

I am still out of town after the Super Bowl so will do a full update as soon as I have a computer big enough to type on! :-)

But I can start with it was an AMAZING trip and I am so glad we went!! We met a lot of wonderful Packer fans and Steeler fans to. The ones sitting around us at the game were very nice and we had no problems at all!

I can hardly wait to share with you the rest of the journey...the Good, the Bad and the just plain Ugly....yeah it was not all roses. Dallas area was just not conducive to this event!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We would love to go to a Superbowl one day. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! We had a great time watching it on TV so I can only imagine what a blast you must have had being there!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete