Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What is in store for the New Year?

Holidays are behind us, a year of new adventure is ahead. I don't really make New Year's resolutions as I have never been able to keep them. But I do have a few goals for the New Year....

1-Get back to my goal weight by going to meetings at Weight Watchers
2-Learn a new form of crochet...whether that be tunisian, entrelac, double ended hooking....whatever...just learn something new.
3-Make an attempt at teaching one new person to crochet.
4-Finish or frog projects that have been sitting in the "unfinished" box way too long!!

I know there are more, but that is all I can think of right now. The good thing about goals is you have a target. If you are not able to obtain the target you simply adjust the goal. No need to feel like a failure.....just try something new. Pay it forward if you have been shown a kindness. Set a goal to do some sort of self-improvement for the year.

Happy New Year, all......please comment if you are doing something special in the New Year!!

1 comment: